Online Community Research is at the heart of what we do at Face. Our expert understanding and knowledge of community research combined with our leading edge community platform creates a continuous and vivid picture of your target market.
As well as having four dedicated co-creation communities , Headbox, Mindbubble, The X Crowd and Betterama, we have the ability to recruit and manage a bespoke research community to help you work with your consumers.
Our community research team are experts in getting the most out of online engagement with a diverse range of audiences from stay at home mums to online gamers using a range of personal and group tasks. Our team works alongside your stakeholders to design online task plans, filter, cluster and rate content during projects. Stakeholders have the ability to direct community activity exploiting insights as they emerge in real time. This allows us to flex research projects quickly to maximise the insight you gain from interacting with consumers.
Face’s Five Key Principles for Community Research:
1. Take a consumer-centric approach to finding the right people to work with on projects.
2. Step back as researchers – see your role more as facilitators and observers.
3. Enable research participants to interact both freely with one another and directly with clients.
4. Build projects that allow researchers and brands to develop a continuous relationship with participants.
5. Encourage an open source mentality within your company.
For more information on our approach to community research take a look at the presentation below: